Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Decadent Doily Book!

This little Decadent Doily Book is not so little! It measures almost 6" tall! Pages themselves are about 5x5, with more decadent laces, trims, and doilies spilling out all over. All of the colorful trims and appliqués were painted/dyed by myself. It's a process using Dr Marten's Inks, and brushing on the stain/ink. Enjoy!
On sale in my ETSY SHOP HERE!

BY THE WAY...I'll be teaching this Doily Book class at Piecemakers Country Store in Costa Mesa, this September. Also...will be teaching the lace painting! Call them to sign up!  (714) 641-3112



















No comments:

Post a Comment

WIZARDS & WITCHES MAGICAL TREASURES

Both the journal and treasure box are listed as one item.  Find it on my Etsy HERE . Here are my Youtube videos showing each and every jour...