Sunday, May 20, 2018

Little Girls want to play DRESS UP!

This is one amazing little Mixed Media fabric book! One of the best I've ever made. Created ONLY WITH VINTAGE and ANTIQUE FABRICS, FLOWERS, and LACES...including a beautiful antique silk quilt!


Little Girls play DRESS UP with grandma's clothes, jewels, millinery

Book measures 9"x5"... filled with antique and vintage fabrics, Christening dresses, and laces. Cover sports an antique corsage above a beautiful vintage brooch.

Filled with Grandma's antique brooches, a glove, millinery flowers, and opera gloves!

Let's take a look....

The front cover... vintage millinery flower corsage mounted on vintage doily and silk quilt. Sweet antique brooch too.

 Using ONLY VINTAGE and ANTIQUE fabrics and laces!







Available in my ETSY SHOP





 Here... I've reassembled a vintage flower and added a vintage pearl button...vintage lace trim ties to hang antique opera length gloves.
 The back of the book.... I used a fine netting over the delicate silk quilt.








 This is the AMAZING antique lace under the opera gloves.

 And, finally... the elbow length netted opera gloves.
Available in my ETSY SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIZARDS & WITCHES MAGICAL TREASURES

Both the journal and treasure box are listed as one item.  Find it on my Etsy HERE . Here are my Youtube videos showing each and every jour...