Wednesday, August 23, 2017

This little book makes me so HAPPY!

I LOVE to play with all the beautiful floral fabrics!
I love creating these little books, honoring 'Girls in the Garden.' Using lots of my floral cottons, some vintage, just makes me feel HAPPY!

FOR SALE IN MY ETSY SHOP: HERE

A sweet little Mixed Media Collaged Fabric and Lace book/journal.
Measures 5"x9", with laces, ribbons, trims spilling out.

10 interior pages, including fold out. Also includes a precious little MINI JOURNAL, for your thoughts.
Several pockets with tags, or to slip in your tiny personal items.










No comments:

Post a Comment

WIZARDS & WITCHES MAGICAL TREASURES

Both the journal and treasure box are listed as one item.  Find it on my Etsy HERE . Here are my Youtube videos showing each and every jour...