Thursday, May 16, 2019

Two sweet books now listed in my Etsy shop....

Earth Journal.....This is a sweet little book to journal your thoughts. I call it an Earth Journal... because of the earthy colors from the batik fabrics and many pieces of Kantha quilt.

Features four thick signatures, making 16 pages of pockets and tuck spots. Comes with more than 16 journaling tags and little booklets.

Measures 5"x6" and is almost 4" thick. 
 









This next one is a fun Christmas themed book.
I love these vintage French postcard prints! All printed on high quality cotton. 

This book is thick! Tied with a shabby ribbon of cheese cloth...each page hosts layer upon layer of 'snowy' fabrics! Big pocket on the last page to tuck in your holiday memories.

Book measures 7x9" and is 4" thick!
















1 comment:

  1. More treasures from your clever hands Chris. I especially like the first one - could be the colours (I'm a 'winter' so tend to gravitate towards the jewel colours).

    ReplyDelete

WIZARDS & WITCHES MAGICAL TREASURES

Both the journal and treasure box are listed as one item.  Find it on my Etsy HERE . Here are my Youtube videos showing each and every jour...