Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Edwardian Needle Keep pattern is now available!

I love sewing. I love collage. I love sewing tools. I love digital art and collage. And, I love sharing my creative joys! Thus, just finished, is my latest pattern: Edwardian Needle Case!

Full of beautiful color pictures, 50 of them! Hopefully you will be inspired. The digital PDF copy is available for immediate down load in my Etsy Shop, HERE.

The completed Needle Keep....
 The centerfold, tool belt supporting my sewing tools and needles.

I had so much fun designing the cover for the pattern!
 Here are the supplies needed....

 And a little inspiration...

You can have the complete pattern, 50 photos, immediately downloaded HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIZARDS & WITCHES MAGICAL TREASURES

Both the journal and treasure box are listed as one item.  Find it on my Etsy HERE . Here are my Youtube videos showing each and every jour...